Access Provisioning Analyst
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Access Provisioning Analyst.
This will be for an 18 month long contract. This person will work with the access management team and will process email and system requests from end users. They will handle tasks to control people's access monitor logs and control traffic. Some of the tools being used by this company are Sailpoint, Fabricator, and Active Directory. Any exposure or experience with those tools will be a huge plus but candidates will be accepted with other provisioning tools.
- Responsible for providing security solutions for their companies.
- Research, collect data, develop secure strategies and maximize productivity.
- Implement security principles while following strict privacy policies.
- Conduct assessments of enterprise environments and frequently monitor logs and computer traffic.
- Coordinate update initiatives for existing technologies with the client to minimize downtime and avoid security contingencies.
- Document security breaches and proceed according to client rules.
- Some of the tools they use are:
- Active Directory
- This is access provisioning
- They need to know Active Directory