Certified/Professional Scrum Product Owner for a multinational client
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Certified/Professional Scrum Product Owner to work at our multinational client in Brussels
- Working within the agile process and are the final authority for decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the Agile development team.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the project
- Propose solutions by combining IT tools and business process refactoring or improvements based on an in-depth understanding of a specific business domain
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or Return of investment
- Creates user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a single sprint
- Involved in the decision-making process related to user stories scheduling into sprints
- Participating in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (SCRUM),
- Participating to retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Review deliverable and demonstrable product version/software functionalities after every sprint
- Organize live demonstration of the product at the end of the sprint
- Facilitate the acceptance of the product by the business
- Develop and maintains standards for testing Provides progress reporting
- Assist with internal and external communication by improving of transparency and dissemination of information.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Master degree (or equivalent) and minimum 9 years of experience as a product owner
- Required certification: Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), SAFe Product Owner or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Agile
- Proven working experience in one of the following specific business domains: Human resources management in public administration, Public Administration Strategic planning and programming, Public Grant Management, Financial Management of public Funds, Asset Management, Public Audit, Public Procurement, Program management of public funds.
- Good knowledge of Agile toolbox (ie JIRA, Confluence, BigPicture, Gliffy, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Application Management Lifecycle.
- Rapid self-starting capability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
- Ability to understand, speak and write English and French (B2 level)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.