.NET Developer - Chicago Loop (2-3 years: $80-95K)
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Responsive Search, Inc.
A great company in downtown Chicago is looking for a .NET Developer for their growing team.
You will need to have 2 years of web development in a corporate or professional setting. In this role you will not only enhance your C# ASP.NET skill set but you will also users here and help create and support some applications that will be used for years to come. Applications here include ASP.NET web applications, eventually moving to ASP.NET MVC web applications, Windows applications, Web and Windows Services.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and maintaining ASP.NET applications
- SQL Server, SQL and relational database design experience
- Experience in the administration of Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated individual with passion for learning new technologies
A BIG PLUS:
- ASP.NET MVC or experience with other MVC frameworks
- AWS microservices development (such as Lambda)
- Design and development of REST-based APIs
- SQL stored procedures, queries
- Knowledge of object-oriented development and design patterns