Microsoft Cloud Security Analyst
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
Next-Link Solution is a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently working with the world's largest Banking client who are looking for a Microsoft Cloud Security Analyst.
- Administration and development of Microsoft Office 365 Security platform including analysis and configuration of AIP, MIP, DLP, RMS and MCAS tooling, as well as ATP.
- Integration of Windows enterprise security and Endpoint device management (Intune, Conditional Access, etc) into cloud administration and monitoring platform (Windows Defender ATP, Sentinel, Log Analytics, etc).
- Support DWP teams with solution design and subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance solutions and controls for Office 365, Windows Endpoint and DWP related Azure workloads.
- Understand and translate compliance/security requirements from stakeholders into tasks for technical implementation, including impact analysis.
- Continuous improvement of security controls and monitoring across all DWP Cloud services and Microsoft endpoints.
- Core of DWP security investigation team working with the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) and other security stakeholders in the company.
- Management of security related incidents and alerts according to Swiss Re requirements.
- Technical security policy change management with internal stakeholders.
Start date: 10th April
Duration: 6 months possible extension
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Zurich, Switzerland
Remote: Not possible