Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge,IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
- Develop extensions for MS Dynamics 365 and construct workflows to automate business processes.
- Design and develop SQL queries to support reporting, integration, and other system needs.
- Collaborate with end-users to diagnose and resolve incidents.
- Analyze business processes, data, systems, and procedures to identify and create solutions.
- Determine solution feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with internal and external systems.
- Contribute to the process of turning functional business specifications into technical designs for new and enhanced systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- .NET, Visual Studio, SharePoint
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Report Writer tools, particularly SSRS and Power BI
- Source control (Git in particular)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13243 - .NET Developer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$107k - $107k Annual