Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Clevertouch Marketing
Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you a self-starter and looking for your next challenge within Development? This is an excellent highly visible opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our innovative Technical Team and be part of one of the UK's fastest growing Marketing Consultancy's.
WHO ARE WE?
CleverTouch Marketing is an award winning, independent Marketing Technology consultancy and software provider that specializes in helping ambitious organisations and global brands drive digital transformation through the intelligent use of marketing technologies.
With some of the most experienced consultants in the business and a team of technical experts to back them up, we help our Clients get the most out of their Marketing Technology investment through a range of services and software, from general consulting to the use of our own technology and IP.
Our clients are typically major blue-chip or ambitious well-funded start-ups and include American Express, Deloitte, Fujitsu, PayPal, The London Stock Exchange, Orange & Zoopla.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the ownership of various software projects as well as mentoring junior staff and placement students in the Development team. This role reports to the Technical Development Lead.
- Plan and lead development on select software development projects.
- Understand the development technologies and systems in use to teach others.
- Coach and mentor more junior colleagues.
- Communicate with clients and other departments to translate project requirements into technical outputs.
- Maintain, operate & support on development projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have working knowledge of best practices regarding security during development.
- Have experience of leading on a project, or a significant part of a product.
- Ideally have working knowledge of Vue.JS and Laravel.
- Ideally have working knowledge of SQL and Linux web-server management.
- Package to attract the best
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days (increases to 28 days with length of service)
- Fully paid Gym Membership
- New 'State of the Art' office in March 2020
- Use of company laptop
- Mentoring and Personal Development programme
- Regular company socials
- Regular BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards - Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working policy
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Sunday Time Top 100 Employer, CleverTouch constantly seek to add to the list of benefits.
The role is office based in Ropley, Hampshire. Office working hours are 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £100k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£100k - £110k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual