DevOps Cloud Engineer
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Cloud Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Hold responsibility for cloud process automation & the automation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop automation & tools for the testing, rollout & monitoring of new products & services & support their transition into productive operation.
- Hold responsibility for the design, implementation & development of cloud platform solutions based on Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- Follow marketplace technology trends & bringing an of agile methodologies.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience within a Cloud/IaaS/PaaS environment.
- A good understanding of modern DevOps tools & deployment automation practices.
- Sound knowledge in the field of automation, continuous integration, delivery & deployment & corresponding concepts and technologies such as CI/CD, IaC, CaC, Azure DevOps, Git.
- In-depth knowledge of Scripting & programming languages such as PowerShell, Python, MS Graph, API & Terraform.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree
- Cloud certifications (ideally Azure).
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.