Finance Project Support Officer
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We're looking for someone who can:
- take responsibility of all processes and operational services for our institutional clients including all day to day account management and relationship support aspects
- process, document and maintain the contact to our peers in financial accounting, provider management and IT
- Support the global remuneration processing, controlling and documentation
- Support the investigation and problem-solving in relation to third party funds in cooperation with the bank's internal departments and external fund provider or external distribution partner
You'll be working in the Client & Platform Management team in Zürich. We are a fast growing business unit within the bank's Asset Management and manage the legal, administrative and financial relationship with external fund provider companies for the Group as well as the Fondcenter fund platform for business partners.
Your experience and skills:
- previous sales experience with institutional clients would be an asset
- 2-3 years' work experience in a similar role
- a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office-Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- basic understanding of MS Access and SQL
- banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- client focused and have the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all
- levels of the organization
- an excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
- a team player but able to work autonomously
- able to work under pressure and you can handle complex situations as well as deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- English fluent, German, French and/or Italian would be an asset
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly ( (see below) ).