EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER - ANTWERP PROVINCE (12 MONTHS+)
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client, based in the Province of Antwerp, is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team working on an IoT product.
- Helping realise design of low-level software to program microcontrollers.
- Working alongside hardware and firmware teams to ensure functionality of product.
- Working with battery management systems, balancing cells and data change estimation.
- Reporting directly to the R&D Team Lead.
- Extensive experience with Embedded C programming.
- Hands on experience with battery management systems desired.
- Team-player, good communicator and creative-thinker.
- Fluent in English.
- LOCATION: Antwerp Region
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.