UX Production Designer
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
- Visual refinements for Activities: Commercial unit based on user feedback, partner feedback and reviews.
- Visual refinements for Ticket Entry points in Search & Maps.
- Visual refinements on existing payment flows, allowing a user to purchase a ticket.
- Production assets for product launches, supporting Front End engineering.
- Visual design refinements of established interaction patterns.
- Creating & customizing interaction design flows based on clear product requirements.
- Refining existing designs after UX research makes recommendations.
- Working with PM to receive Search approval for launching experiments.
- Communications design for select materials sent to external partners
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-4 years of industry experience
- Portfolio of projects demonstrating visual design polish and launched products
- Proficient in Figm
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team include Product Managers, PMs and User Research
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly ( (see below) ).