Senior Full Stack Developer, 6 Month Contract, Finance, Zurich
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Senior Full Stack Developer, 6 months Contract, Zürich, Finance
(Java, Angular, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Kafka)
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for one of our main financial clients in Zurich.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for exposure to cutting-edge technologies and approaches for portfolio construction, trade recommendation and asset allocation
You will have the following responsibilities:
A challenging role as a Senior Full stack Java Developer in a demanding business (Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization). Duties and responsibilities include:
- Implementation of new requirements, with particular focus on scalability, architecture, stability, automated testing
- Interaction with an international team of developers, architects, quantitative investment professionals
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
Several years (7+) of experience implementing mission critical Server Side application in core Java
- Experience in Java application frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Good knowledge of Angular 5/6, experience implementing web based GUIs
- Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, cloud & containerization technologies)
- Strong experience in highly available, multi-threaded low latency platforms
- Understanding of financial products, time series and risk management principles
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (Spring integration, Apache Camel)
- Experience in messaging frameworks (Apache Kafka, Apache ActiveMQ)
- Experience with latest versions of Java (13-14)
- Previous experience of a development role in finance or computationally intense computing, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management, insurance
- Experience with Linux environments
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.