C&G ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for C&G ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER for 6-month contract.
Job title: C&G ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
Duration: 01/04/2020 to 30/09/2020
Work location: Basel
To provide project management and organizational support for the cell and gene enterprise communications team. The project manager will work closely with team members to provide oversight for all key projects including operational workflow, developing and maintaining timelines, actively identifying and escalating project needs.
Project Manager will form close partnerships with project team leads and work together to build and maintain high performing project teams across projects. The project manager will assist with the overall team interactions, including managing team meetings, overseeing process excellence and the activity tracker and developing measurement reports.
Project manager will also support project team leads with interactions with agencies and ensuring timelines are being maintained and will help manage the C&G Enterprise Communications budget.
Project manager may also be required track and incorporate comments received to materials from review teams.
* Experience in communications or related field with strong emphasis on external and internal communications, digital and social media.
* Understanding of pharmaceutical/market access issues, preferable.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in a Matrix environment.
* Ability to manage multiple issues and projects effectively.
* Outstanding project management and budget/resource management experience.
* Business acumen - insightful understanding of the industry and how it is evolving
* Comfortable with ambiguity
* Ability to prioritize and maximize limited resources to achieve goals
* Strategic, creative thinking applied to communications plans
* Ability to multi-task and accomplish objectives with moderate supervision and limited resources, paying attention to project details
* Strong project management skills and accountability for results
* High integrity and values
* Ability to adapt and thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent English Language skills, German/French a plus
* Strong team player with a can do attitude and a positive mindset
For further details please contact: Anna Siemienkiewicz (see below)