Software Developer - Financial Services Client
Posted on Mar 18, 2020 by Cloudstream
An exciting opportunity exists for a Software Developer for a Leading Payments Company.
You will be working on a Java based platform focused on developing industry leading solutions for fighting fraud. This will involve innovative, cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems.
- Build and manage CICD pipelines, ensuring best practices in build, test, and deployment automation practices.
- Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence the institutions standards, processes and best practises.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- A wide breadth and depth of technical experience using Java/JEE
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
- Strong background in CICD practices and tooling including Jenkins, CHEF, Artifactory, GIT, Maven, and advanced branching strategies
- Spring Framework (including Spring Boot).
This is a multi hire role meaning they are looking for multiple people at different levels of seniority, I'm very eager to have conversations with suitable candidates, will call and review quick.
Looking forward to hearing from you