Intapp Application Engineer
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking an Intapp Application Engineer. Candidate is responsible for coordinating and implementing new components and upgrades to departmental specific packaged applications. Candidate will lead and participate in a team that reviews, analyzes, evaluates and implements business systems and technical processes to support the Risk Management and Technology departments. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate documentation of user needs, program functions, and maintenance processes. Candidate will coordinate the integration of the Risk Management applications with other systems such as Document Management (iManage), Cost Recovery, Financial, Human Resources, and Client Services.
- Provide Level 3-4 operational or systematic support and maintenance for the departmental applications; in some specific cases. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using routine analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This includes coordination, integration and support of business applications and data. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with various non-IT business departments.
- Adhere to Security and Governance requirements across all administered applications.
- Collaborate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize SQL query tools to perform frequent data analysis across various systems, providing clear and accurate data to business users.
- Adhere to the IT Service Delivery standards and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting and configuration documentation for administered systems.
- Develop or enhance quality control reports and electronic monitoring to assure regulatory and data quality compliance.
- Collaborate with business users in designing and implementing analytics to help them interpret their data in order to make better business decisions.
- Write functional and technical specifications including application design changes and integrations for development.
- Gather information, design, develop, test and implement high-quality, user-friendly solutions to meet goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide 24x7 operational support. On-call support responsibilities are rotated among the members of the Packaged Solutions team.
BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 8+ years experience of application support/configuration.
Must have excellent judgment, problem-solving, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands.
Experience with SQL Query is required.
Experience with Risk systems such as Intapp Open, Intapp Conflicts, and Compulaw is required.
Experience with Litigation Technology systems such as Relativity and Brainspace products preferred.
Strong understanding of and functional knowledge of Risk Management for various business activities such as: Compliance, Conflicts, Court Docketing, Information Governance, New Business Intake, Preservation Orders, and Records Management.
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Internet Information Services
Windows Server and desktop operating environments