ITSM Tool Specialist - 220-day initial - Strasbourg - EU-agency-client
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We currently have a vacancy for one "ITSM Tool Specialist" in STRASBOURG to start from ASAP a 220-day contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from April/May 2020, addit. 660 days extensions are foreseen). Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment. EU-Secret-clearance is desired at later stage, where we will guide the selected candidate in this vetting procedure.
- Must be able to Configure, tailor, and administer IT Service Management (ITSM) tools (eg HP Service Manager 9) to meet the needs of the various ITSM processes;
- Configuration management;
- Build and maintain the CMDB systems and CI entries;
- Merge and align information from different datasets and sources eg asset inventory, contractor CMDB with the CMDB system;
- Create workflows in the CMDB or service management tool for configuration management;
- Write guidelines for asset/CI management;
- Physical audit of configuration item in the DC;
- Audit queries on the network for configuration item information;
- Alignment of the Financial asset inventory with the CMDB via the asset number;
- Create a link from the CMDB to the IT service management tool (SM9).
- Provide in-depth technical planning, designing, and administering of the ITSM suite of applications;
- Migrate, Test, identify and correct defects;
- Integrate with System management products and vendor supplied Application Programming Interfaces (APIs);
- Provide leadership in recommendations based on best practices and experience in service management;
- Understanding of interactions and dependencies across IT systems.
- Configuration and development experience with Service, Incident, Problem, Service Catalogue, Request, and Change Management modules in a Service Management tool;
- Working knowledge of best practices and of the functionality provided by an out of box system;
- ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of a configuration management and asset management;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial asset management process for IT assets;
- Knowledge and/or professional experience in configuration management tool usage, creation of workflows as well as expertise in managing CI datasets;
- Expert level in Excel or similar to compare, merge and align large asset data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
A criminal record (from his/her home country), ID-card copy, and
A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.