SAP Techno/Functional Lead
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Request Technology
SAP Techno/Functional Lead
A prestigious company is on the search for a SAP Techno/Functional Lead. This person should have experience with MM (Material Management) and PP (Production Planning) modules and have integration experience with other modules in a manufacturing environment. This person will be hands on as well as being the lead functional expert. They will be creating detailed functional specification for new SAP functionality.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of customer processes/business requirements and translating into SAP system concepts.
- Coordinating with business and IT to define, design and implement SAP Materials Management (MM), SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and Production Planning (PP) modules.
- As part of new projects, rollouts and enhancements, gathering business requirements by conducting & leading workshops and preparing business blue print and customizing configurations, writing functional specifications and working with ABAP developers for reports, interfaces & other custom programs (WRICEF).
- Provide governance on modifications to existing systems and software modules in accordance to written specifications and standards.
- Maintain good working relationships with users and external vendors providing products or services utilized by the organization
- Data migration and conversion of master data processes, design and development and integration between MM and surrounding modules like SD, TM, PP, FI, CO with LSMW tools.
- Experience with EDI and IDocs Interfaces (SAP and non-SAP systems) - 810, 830, 856 EDI types.
- Monthly Forecasting upload process in external tool called Atlas.
- Re-engineering existing business process and implementing for more efficiency at less cost and time.
- Documenting business processes and managing transport management system by importing transports and adhere to SOX compliance process. Resolving day-to-day production SAP issues and ensuring business is running.
- Preparation of training documents and train end users as needed.
- Ownership and Updating ticket status in Remedy ticketing tool (BMC) and updating project status in share point. Manage outsource resources and monitor their workload.
- On-call availability for 24*7 call-in support
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related, and more than five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered, Materials Management Analyst, Materials Management Lead, ISC Lead, ISC Analyst or related.
- Five (5) +years of experience in information technology in the manufacturing environment supporting a ERP system
- In depth knowledge of SAP Materials Management, Production Planning and Supplier Relationship Management;
- Experience coordinating with business and IT to identify and define, business processes, gaps, and provide design recommendations and solutions
- Experience with data migration and conversion of master data processes, design, development and integration between SAP SD, TM, PP, FI, CO, MM and LSMW tools
- Experience with forecasting tools such as Atlas
- Experience handling EDI and IDOC Interfaces for SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations including Go-Live Support in the area of SAP Materials Management, Production Planning with Supplier Relationship Management a plus
- Experience with SAP's Enterprise Buyer Professional EBP is preferred, must be willing to learn