German Speaking Sales Advisors
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Recruitment Direct
German Speaking Sales Advisor
Salary £17992 per year rising to £19510.40 per year after probation (£8.65 per hour then rising to £9.38 following probation) plus potential bonus earning up to £450 per month
Our client is recruiting for German speaking sales advisors to work on behalf of world leading company.
As a German speaking sales advisor, you will create and nurture a relationship with the customer, through actively contacting existing customers during their subscription year to renew their software licence, and help them to adopt their solution with ease. We are looking for you to optimize the customers' product experience and guide them to internal support teams.
Have you got what we're looking for?
- Previous sales and or customer service experience (a minimum of 6 months)
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both German & English
Hours: 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Friday, 8.00-18.00
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Experience life in Newcastle, named 2018 best travel location by Rough Guides.
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Salary £17992 rising to £19510.40 after probation (£8.65 per hour then rising to £9.38 following probation) plus potential bonus earning up to £450 per month.
- If you are moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package, which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company.
Newcastle is a contemporary city in the North East of England, famous for its nightlife and its football. It's a very cultural city, with a number of museums and major art galleries, while the Tyne River that separates the city from Gateshead is a hub of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. It's great for shopping too, with a number of shopping centres in the city itself and the nearby Metro Centre offering a wealth of places to shop and dine.
With its array of culture and nightlife, Newcastle tends to be popular with younger professionals, but the surrounding green spaces, particularly Northumberland to the north with its country walks, castles and beaches, make it perfect for families who want a varied, activity-packed lifestyle.