Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Nigel Frank International
My client a, MuleSoft Partner is looking for a contractor to help with an on-going project. This engagement would be initially for 12 months followed for extensions. You would be an experience developer with a few years' experience of Mulesoft.
Please note you are require to be on site 100%.
- Experience designing and developing APIs.
- Develop appropriate development documentation.
- Develop appropriate unit test scripts in accordance with test cases
- Deploy Code using automated tools,
- Remain current on data integration approaches and technologies.
- Understanding of API-led connectivity and its benefits
- Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, JSON
- Exposure to AWS or Azure cloud is a plus
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
If you are interested please apply.