SAP IS-Real Estate Consultant (IS-RE) - Brussels, Belgium - French or
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
SAP IS-Real Estate Consultant (IS-RE) - Brussels, Belgium - French or Dutch speaking
(SAP RE, SAP PS)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a SAP IS-Real Estate Consultant (IS-RE).
Please find some details below:
- You analyze, understand and document business requirements or problems in order to put into production the adapted solutions around our SAP ERP - Manage SAP configuration for the RE and PS modules (Project System)
- Update internal documentation and create operator manuals
- You create test scenarios for integration tests and user acceptance tests and monitor them.
- You take the initiative to organize meetings with the business and the team and follow up on them.
- Provide user support and handle incidents (management in a ticketing system).
- You will participate in the SAP training courses required to deepen your area of responsibility.
Technical experience required (Mandatory):
SAP RE (min 1 year of experience)
modules RE (Real Estate) et PS (Project System)
Level of education required :
A master's/bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or quantitatively oriented master's degree or equivalent by experience (5 years of experience in IT sector).
- You have already worked on projects and on an analysis of functional/business problems in order to choose the most appropriate solution.
- Language skills: French - Dutch - English (spoken and written).
- Computer skills: Analysis method, office tools.
- You have an excellent analytical mind to assess business needs and extract meaningful information.
- You communicate very well orally and in writing (presentations, training, communication of model semantics to Key Users in an understandable form, ...).
- You are able to detect priority conflicts, recommend possible options and discuss solutions with stakeholders.
- You adapt easily and are a self-starter, able to work alone while respecting deadlines. You are attentive to details while maintaining an overview.
French or/and Dutch (fluent - mandatory) English is a plus
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.