SAP Basis Consultant, German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Sta
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP Basis Consultant - German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from April 2020 onwards. Salary CHF 110,000 - 130,000 + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Bern, Switzerland requires an SAP Basis Consultant to join their large in-house team. The company has one of the largest and most complex SAP landscapes in Switzerland and is very much at the forefront of implementing the very latest SAP technologies and various innovative solutions. They are already on the transformation path to S/4HANA making this an excellent time to join and get involved with S/4HANA.
The SAP Basis team is responsible for the life cycle, engineering and integration of SAP solutions. This includes the technical architecture, the construction of SAP systems and solutions based on various technologies (SAP ERP, S/4HANA, Oracle, Linux, Windows, both on-premise and in cloud environments), the annual maintenance, migrations and system degradation.
In your exciting and versatile function as SAP Basis Technology Consultant, you take on the technical release planning as well as SAP engineering tasks. You coordinate these with the various stakeholders. In addition, you support SAP operations as 3rd level in day-to-day business and take on the role of the SAP Basis representative in complex projects. You perform your tasks within a team with proven specialists who support each other and where acceptance, cohesion and respect are very important. If you are interested, you will have the opportunity to supervise our learners.
- You have mastered HANA, Oracle and SQL databases and have several years of experience. Ideally, you already have experience with S/4HANA.
- Experience as a project manager and in agile working methodology is an advantage
- You are characterized by your independent way of working, your commitment and your reliability
- Your communication skills, customer orientation and flexibility are among your strengths
- You are proactive, result-oriented, responsible, resilient and enjoy working with people
Nice to have (but not essential):
- SAP Technology certification
- Must be fluent in German
- Must have a good understanding of English
- CHF 110,000 - 130,000 gross per annum
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related Keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Technology, Database, DBA, BC, Data base, Infrastructure, administrator, administration, Landscape, platform, HANA, Netweaver