Microsoft Applications Engineer
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: New York, New York
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Microsoft Applications Engineer. The right candidate must have outstanding communication skills.
- Development and support of applications, which provides solutions for clients; may include debugging, programming enhancements or new systems.
- Evaluate IT business needs, standards and strategies.
- Write complex code and control continuous integrations.
- Support existing applications.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 - 5 years of experience in IT within the financial services industry.
- Enterprise applications on the .NET framework, Windows Services and Web services.
- Messaging and workflow frameworks experience.
- JS technologies (AngularJS and ReactJS) experience.
- N-tier Client Server system within an SOA environment, C#, JSON and OData, RESTFUL web services.
- Working within the Data Access Layer with Object Relational.
- RDBMS modelling and design understanding.
- Knowledge of CSS Frameworks.
- Experience with various testing frameworks within a TDD process, n-unit.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13251 - Microsoft Applications Engineer