Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Galesburg, IL area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration. They are currently looking for an outstanding network administrator to join their team.
- Maintain applications, including Antivirus, FTP/SFTP, Hyper-V, IIS, & RDP, Proxy Services, Spam Filter, SQL and VMware
- Maintain network administration, including the antivirus DAT deployment, optimization tuning, patch control and system logs
- Complete proper backups for Servers and databases
- Scheduled upgrade of server and desktop applications
- Maintain the health of Active Directory and DFS
- Control user accounts through the use of Group Policy
- Control Website uptime with minimum downtime
- Maintain Cisco UCS Blade, ESX host clusters and security
- Manage EMC VNX SAN environment
- Get quotes and order equipment
- Conduct hardware/software support renewals
- Create scripts to automate routine processes
- Bachelors degree with 7+ years of experience.
- IT certifications in Cisco, Linux or Microsoft.
- Proficient in Exchange, SQL Server, Red Hat Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, all Windows operating systems, IIS, LDAP, TCP/IP, DHCP, & DNS. EMC SAN, UCS Blade, Dell PowerEdge, Office 365, Sonicwall, Cisco, JIRA, Backup Exec, Wireless technologies, VB programming and Data/Voice cable termination is a plus.
- 24 Hour on call rotation.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13259 - Network Administrator
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.