Senior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by ITech Consult
Senior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems- laboratory/troubleshooting/English/IVD/German
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Professional Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems.
To improve efficiency and productivity in the development of our laboratory automation system, we are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to work together within a motivated team.
Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated system components, ie computer hardware, software and consumables. Developing and optimizing an entire diagnostic laboratory solution is complex and we need your experience to complete our team. For this, you need to produce and analyse data for recommendations on process/procedure improvements. Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on component-, system and solution level.
As our perfect new team members, you have already gained some testing experiences in the field of medical diagnostics (your experience counts, we are open for junior up to senior profiles). The ideal candidate should bring experience in automation of a diagnostics laboratory and in reviewing, designing and/or executing verification and validation documents and activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Integration of system components to a final solution, including hands on activities with respect to mechanical, electronic and software aspects
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentation to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software and consumables
- Analysing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Verification and validation
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with experience in the field of medical diagnostics.
- Dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a "Solution thinking" mindset in a multidisciplinary approach are required
- Design & Executing HW/SW/Consumables testing campaigns
- Analysing and Documentation of test results
- Reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- English level at least B2 or higher (the hole documentation is written in English)
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
Nice to Haves
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
- Previous experience in the GXP/IVD area
- Verification and validation experiences
- German is a plus
NOTE: It is really important to have a hands-on mentality and knowledge of diagnostic. We do not search for an IT specialist or Test Analyst in common sense. If you have a education as MTLA, BMA or MTA plus technical education or high interest and knowledge in technical area please send us your application
Reference No.: 919182SGR
Role: Senior Test Analyst
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.