Senior BI Data & Visualisation Expert
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
The BI Datamodelling and Visualisation Expert develops data platform solutions, has solid understanding of Datamodelling and structuring, hence core data-related and business-aware projects are in his or her priorities. From ETL workflows to data governance and distributed data visualisation solutions, data services and its availability are main premises of this function.
- Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
- Master or PHD in Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Strong knowledge in Data architecture, modelling, Data warehousing design, Star Schema and Snowflakes Schema methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Data Visualisation solutions and techniques
- Good knowledge on Data Mining techniques
- Good knowledge of Databases including SQL Server
- Experience on Data integration & Data Level Security design and implementation
- Good knowledge of relational databases including SQL Server and analytics database like Teradata, Sybase IQ or Vertica
- SQL, ETL and Dashboarding/Vizualisation
- Knowledge of concerned programming language(s), techniques, good practices and standards
- Expert/Certified in SQL Server 2017 Enterprise Edition, Alteryx Designer 2018, Alteryx Server 2018, Tableau '19, Sharepoint
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.