Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client based in Charleroi is looking for a software engineer specialising in MatLab & SimuLink to work on several projects with a minimum 12 month contract.
- Developing innovative software solutions both Back End and Front End.
- Regular coding and supporting innovation teams.
- Working with automation platforms to improve existing and new software.
- Some international travel opportunities to discuss software with global clients.
- Coordinate technical solutions using simulators with team members.
- Minimum 2 year experience working as a software engineer.
- Experience with programmes such as MatLab, SimuLink, ControlBuild, etc.
- Some knowledge of CIP for applications preferred.
- Team-player, good communicator.
- Fluent in English & French.
- LOCATION: Charleroi
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call on (see below). Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €550 Daily
€600 - €700 Daily
€65 - €65 Hourly
€55k - €75k Annual
€50k - €100k Annual