Cloud Service Support Engineer
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for an Experienced Cloud Service Support Engineer to join one of our international clients for a position in Amsterdam, The Netherlands of 6 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong communicative and experienced, As a Cloud Service Support Engineer is looking for a Cloud Service Support team, to strengthen the Cloud Support team onsite in the Netherlands.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Real and proven good experience with MS Azure.
- Ideally as well with AWS.
- Good understanding of the MS Azure PaaS services.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes; Micro services; etc.
- Proven experience with various data sources such as MongoDB; etc. How configure.
- Experience with installing and configuring apps on MS Azure.
- It is an hands on job.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.