Mid and Senior level .NET Software Engineer roles
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by IT Search & Selection
Senior Software Engineer
My client in Limerick which is a leading global brand is currently looking for several several mid and senior level .NET Developers to join their growing team. Excellent packages on offer.
Job Description Summary
As part of this team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialised devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Their new centre in Limerick provides you with cutting edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
Your education and experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with WebAPI 2
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with .NET Core
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular 2 or later
- Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
- Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
- xUnit and Moq
Be the Senior Software Engineer:
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development life cycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a hands-on' technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
- Architect and design system software components for medical instrumentation platforms
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to ensure that your software meets the design and acceptance criteria
- Adhere to all development policies and software quality procedures
- Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
- Migration of .NET Framework applications or websites to .NET Core
- Experience with TCP/IP and socket development
- Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals
- Performance optimisation and profiling application
- Image capture and image processing software development
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
- Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
- Experience with Test and Behaviour Driven Development methodologies
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
Primary Work Location Limerick