Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by WA Consultants
WA Consultants is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist for a growing FinTech client based in Dublin.
- Become a subject matter expert within the business on understanding the relationship between the business and customer base and the value they deliver.
- Provide information & analysis to support customer life cycles, buying behaviour and to help drive conversion of Digital initiatives.
- Work collaboratively within various teams across the FSA Department
- Participate in data gathering and analysis to turn findings into executable projects that can be delivered through the wider FSA Team.
- Liaise with Business Partners to develop Business Requirements Documents and implement data driven solutions
- Support the embedding of customer analytics into existing service offerings (operational excellence, finance transformation, strategic support and project/programme management)
- Contribute to client facing meetings to help develop the customer and data analytic service offering and to assist clients in defining the questions to be asked of their data set
- Support the efficient delivery of activities and projects
- Deliver insights and root cause analysis into data challenges
- Third Level Degree in Science, Economics, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or other related fields is essential
- 5+ years Data Analyst or consulting experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics
- Excellent applied knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, ElasticSearch or similar BI platform to develop reports and dashboards is essential
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Macros, Charts, functions are essential
- Higher reporting and editing skills are essential
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study (Bachelor's in Behavioural Psychology or Masters in Behavioural Science/Customer Analytics is a plus)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills based on a data driven approach
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience in programming languages such as R and Python
- Basic Knowledge of Statistics used in Data Science models (Regression, Time Series)
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Experience working with a cloud based data warehouses such as Azure is a plus
- Ability to tailor insights and present clearly to Technical and Non-Technical audiences
- Understanding the basics of distributed systems
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please advise on availability and salary expectations on application. For further information please contact Alex Wilson.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£451 - £542 Daily
£406 - £496 Daily
£54.2k - £63.3k Annual
£63.3k - £72.3k Annual
£54.2k - £63.3k Annual