SAP Data Architecture
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
IT Excellence SAP Data Architecture
As part of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) department, the SAP Data Architect will be responsible for on-boarding data from 32 entities and more than 15 sources in to our data platform Global Data Hub (GDH) and delivering to both global initiatives and local stakeholders. In our team, we know new analytics technologies are emerging every day and we are excited about the impact they will have - we hope you share our enthusiasm!
Who are we looking for?
We want to work with people who are passionate about data, building data warehouse platforms, enjoy solving complex analytical problems - all in a challenging, fast paced environment. Given the versatile nature of the role, we're looking for someone who can learn fast, enjoys working with others, and is a pragmatic decision-maker.
What are you going to do?
You will contribute to a variety of exciting projects ranging from designing robust and fully automated ETL/ELT processes to building tools for improving company-wide productivity with data. You have a passion for designing, implementing and operating stable, scalable and efficient solutions to flow data from disparate sources into data-warehouse, and make sure data modelling are handled as per standards.
- Work closely with the risk and finance departments and be the SME on SAP FI
- Own solution architecture and deliver against agreed solution template.
- Drive decision making to align on same solution and avoid deviation from solution template.
- Hands-on design and implementation of data sourcing from various systems (approx. 30+systems) and providing this data to a central consuming application.
- Experience with SAP technologies (data acquisition using DBConnect, SDA, SDI), Native HANA
- modelling, Authorizations and access design, ODBC connectivity to models
- Think out of the box and continuously take the initiative to improve
- Communication between data management and data platform tribes making sure all parties.