Key Account Manager - German Speaking - 100% Home Office!
Posted on Mar 17, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
The Stamford Group are delighted to be hiring a German-speaking Key Account Manager (100% home office!) for our client who supply the best talent management software in the DACH region. This prestigious company have over 900 clients and you will be assigned 8-12 companies to look after and make sure all their needs are met. This is not a sales role - it is purely account management
- Be the single point of contact for your clients and using your strategic mindset have the ability to advise them on how to manage their challenges
- You are proactive with the client and solve problems autonomously
- Get to know the client's business and anticipate their needs
- Add value to the customer
- Responsibility for the Key Accounts
- Be part of the customer journey
- Monitor the development of your assigned accounts and watch them grow
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to add value to your client
- Ability to communicate at C level effectively
- Extensive network
- You are interested in technology and like to keep up to date with the latest developments
- Very good negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with customers independently
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.