Fund Accounting Manager x 2
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Pontoon
Our client has served UK customers for over 50 years with their financial needs. Their services include asset servicing, asset management, private equity and hedge fund administration, broker-dealer services, depositary receipts, corporate trust and treasury services.
Manages a small team of Middle Office staff responsible for conducting position keeping, portfolio accounting services, researching and analysing transactions on behalf of assigned clients; handles reconciliations and inquiries. Also responsible for oversight of processing, trend analysis, client engagement, TPG review (SLA), process improvement, industry specialist, architecturally aware, incident management, and on shore recovery (processing). Manages the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities.
- Manages day to day work of Middle Office team responsible for researching and analysing transactions on behalf of more complex assigned clients; handles reconciliations and inquiries. Manages the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities. Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all questions are answered and issues with transactions are resolved.
- Maintenance and reporting of security positions and cash in the appropriate portfolios on Advent Geneva of the assigned clients.
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all questions are answered and issues with position keeping and portfolio accounting are resolved. Monitor and oversee team KPI's/performance for the team for daily, weekly and monthly reporting periods.
- Manages processes and provides oversight of team to ensure that records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure needs are being addressed by the Middle Office function and provides input to Unit Managers.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Receives input from Middle Office Team Leader.
Bachelor's degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.