Java/.NET Software Architect
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java/.NET Software Architect. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Develop existing & new software solutions & strengthen the product portfolio.
- Concept, plan & document technical solutions & active support implementation along the entire development process up to the successful release.
- Translate business, system & stakeholder requirements in technical solutions in cooperation with other involved departments (Software & Hardware Development, System Engineering, Risk & Product Management & Testing).
- Support Concept Development with the evaluation of technologies & the creation of prototypes & proof of concept.
- Evaluate modern technologies available on the market for the creation of a sustainable & robust software architecture.
- Actively track trends & developments in the technology industry & provide strategies for software development.
- Continuously improve development processes.
- Several years of Software Architecture experience.
- At least 5 years of Software Development experience (preferably with Java &/or .NET).
- Very broad technological knowledge, ideally including in the fields of Cloud/DevOps/Apps.
- Experienced with modern development methods & tools such as Scrum, TFS, Maven, git & CI/CD.
- Skilled & experienced in the area of Requirements Engineering.
- Experienced in medical technology or other regulated industries.
- Completed University Degree in the area of IT or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Very good communication skills from both an engineering & business perspective.
- Fluent in English & good knowledge of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.