Solution Sales Executive
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Chester James Limited
Solution Sales Executive
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: Based on experience, guide £22k - £30k base salary depending on experience plus commission.
OTE: £50-£60K with no cap
Are you looking to join an award winning, established, highly ambitious technology company and build a career in technology sales? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
This opportunity is very rare. A n accelerated and fully supported career development path for a n ambitious graduate (or graduate calibre) person to establish a sales career in the most exciting and lucrative sector in the UK - the technology industry. The rewards can be spectacular but only the most determined and strongest will succeed.
The Solutions Sales Executive will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into new and existing business accounts. You'll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to de ploy email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The Solutions Sales Executive will prospect hard, book meetings, conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their technology issues and plans. Opportunities identified will be professionally managed and deals closed. A major part of the role is managing and expanding accounts to generate ongoing revenue.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Build and propose outstanding solutions
- Develop and close a pipeline of qualified deals
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Develop accounts to generate ongoing revenue
- Develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns
- Build strong relationship with partners
Requirements - essential
- Total commitment to learn and succeed in tech nology sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Highest levels of determination, resilience and work ethic
- Motivation to earn significant amounts of money
- Ability to understand complex technology solutions
- Excellent customer service skill with a positive attitude to dealing with people
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and prioritises tasks. Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under high pressure.
- Strong listening, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision and thrive both on own initiative and as part of a team within a small progressive business.
- Close attention to detail.
- Hands on problem solving approach. Can generate new ideas and solutions
Requirements - desirable
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Hardware or software experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- CRM experience
- University Degree (preferably IT or business management related)