Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Source Technology
Java Developer is sought by an leading Financial Services company in Bern, Switzerland. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in greenfield digital transformation. Consequentially they are keen to find a Java Developer with a solid grounding in Java 8, utilising Spring, Hibernate to develop clean and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, release; and in turn maintain.
Encouragingly, not only is there scope to acquire additional skills in tools such as Docker, but a terrific opportunity to take a lead across a number of brand new workflows and DevOps initiatives as well as extend your skills in Angular whilst honing your Back End programming skills further.
Consequently a Java Developer is sought who is diligent in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being motivated and open minded to problem solving and evolving technologies across Java in a progressive working culture.
To be considered candidates must have fluent spoken and written skills in German and English to be considered; French is a bonus.
Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge in Java programming, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Servlets/JSF, REST Services/APIs and messaging protocols.
- Well-practised in TDD, CI and CD.
- Must have experiences in Git, Junit, Maven, Tomcat or Jenkins; skills in Docker are a plus.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in German and English to be considered; French is a bonus.
Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 105,000CHF - 125,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.