Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€310 per day
12-month ongoing contract
My Client are a globally leading organization and are looking an English-speaking Database Expert to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated into the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests,evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology and Risk Analysis
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation within formation systems infrastructure
- University IT related Degree combined with minimum 10 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience of Oracle RDBMS (with a focus on Oracle 11g and features)
- In-depth knowledge of SQL including performance tuning and PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Datamodelling techniques, database design techniques and tools
- Good knowledge of application development environments
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to understand, speak and write French and English (B2 level).
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.