Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Source Technology
DevOps Engineer is sought by leading Financial Services organisation in Zurich, within their highly talented Engineering Team to work and impact the innovation of their pipelines for continuous integration and deployment. My client is passionate to seek DevOps Engineers who are well practised in developing CI/CD pipelines as well as deliver best practise in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
As DevOps Engineer, you will take ownership in the design of the whole deployment pipeline, building and implementing an automated delivery framework as well as owning the automation of several processes and systems; managing the release utilising several deployment tools and technologies, including: Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins across Linux platforms. Consequentially my client is keen to find a DevOps Engineer which has a background in programming or might come from a software engineering background who is proficient in Python programming and Bash Scripting.
A DevOps Engineer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment.
DevOps Engineer permanent profile required:
- Solid grounding in Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins (Gradle is a bonus).
- Accomplished background and experiences in Linux platforms including cluster administration and virtualization and cloud platforms.
- Seasoned background in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Excellent abilities in Python programming and developing Bash scripts.
- Additional abilities and experiences in system analysis, monitoring and performance are welcome.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in speaking/writing English; German is a bonus.
DevOps Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 140,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.