Test Automation Specialist
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client, a Global Bank based in Zurich is currently looking for a Test Automation Specialist for an initial 5 months.
Working with Tosca, supporting the development of a bigger company wide regression test set, you will work closely with business stakeholders elaborating test cases in workshops. The outcome of these workshops will then be automated with different Tosca technologies such as API, GUI, Mobile etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct test automation workshops with Business stakeholders using Tosca Test Suite to elaborate requirements on a risk based approach
- Methodological Test Case Design (Linear expression)
- Use different test automation technologies such as API, GUI, Mobile etc
- Scheduling, executing and monitoring automated test sets
- Test environment coordination
The successful incumbent will be solution and service oriented with very good communication skills. Possession of JIRA knowledge and Avaloq certification is essential as is Tosca Test Suite, Software Testing & Banking industry experience.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.