Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Our client is looking for contract technical writers to focus on mainly tutorials, reference, concept and API documentation for games developers, but you might also work on command-line help, copy and help in web UIs, blog posts, technical diagrams and more. Contracts can be F/T preferably or P/T and you can work onsite in London, or remotely with visits to London as required.
- Experience writing technical content for technical audiences such as developers.
- Good editing experience.
- The ability to learn about complex technical topics and explain them clearly.
- An understanding of how code works (you can look at code, understand what's happening and ask developers sensible questions!).
- Experience reviewing other people's writing and giving constructive feedback.
- You'll be comfortable working in Agile software development environments.
- Experience creating step-by-step tutorial-style learning materials.
- Coding experience or the ability to write code snippets.
- Markdown and GitHub.
- Background in working with software for developers.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £70k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£250 - £300 Daily
£500 - £600 Daily
£38k - £41.5k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual