QA Test Architect
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for QA Architect. This is a true architect role and they need to have SAP experience with industry (insurance) experience. This role will design, develop, implement, and maintain modifications to test automation architecture and functional, mobile, or performance testing framework. Our client needs someone with Test architecture experience and experience building and driving solutions within test automation. They will be using Selenium Web Driver and Java. Any experience with artificial intelligence and VOIP is a plus.
- Provide consultation on complex testing strategies for the Product
- Design, develop, implement and maintain modifications to test automation architecture and functional, mobile, or performance testing framework
- Lead in definition and implementation of direction on automation techniques and adherence to standards
- Ensure software quality via continuous and iterative testing approach
- Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
- Create, consult and maintain an environment where Test Driven Development behavior is fostered
- Create and validate automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apply Testing Lifecycle Management principles in the context of a product
- Agile/scrum environment:
- Execute practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, etc.).
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities and SAFe Ceremonies (Program Increment Planning, Adapt and Learn, Scrum of Scrums)
- 4+ years of experience as a Test Architect
- 4+years Database experience (Oracle or SQL)
- 4+ years experience in manual and automation testing
- Web Service/API experience (eg SoapUI, other WS tools)
- Developed and driving solution in Test automation Frame work and Automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java
- Experience with Selenium Web driver and grid for parallel executions
- Practical experience with Agile Scrum and waterfall methodologies
- Experience constructing test plans and executing against these plans across functional, regression unit, system, performance, stress and load testing
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, .NET/Java frameworks
- 2+ years hands on experience with implementing Continuous Integration and build automation systems such as Jenkins, Octopus etc.
- Experience using test management tools such as Version One or Jira
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management (eg Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
- Awareness to TDD/BDD approaches and relevant tools such as cucumber
- Knowledge of security testing
- Published and presented technical articles/papers in conferences, journals etc.
- Experience with SAP Development or Testing, but not a necessary requirement