Application Developer .Net
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. .NET Developer. This role is revolved around analysing, designing, configuring, developing, and implementing custom business solutions and will lead the architecture and design of user interfaces, business objectives, and overall infrastructure. This is a middle weight full stack web developer that is willing to work on 3rd party applications occasionally.They want someone who has 6+ years of .Net, C#, ASP .Net, and MVC version 3 and up experience. They will be working on web based software development. Any experience with K2 is a plus.
- Analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- Work, as directed, with business owners, other IT teams, and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
- Provide intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plans. May lead small projects.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
- Investigate and document present procedures as liaison with user departments.
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
- Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and weigh best practices from other companies, analyzes input and use sound judgment.
- Provides manager with supporting information and recommendation for key decisions; demonstrates keen judgment in knowing when to escalate for approval. Follows all change management, and all required procedures, per documented Company and IT policies and procedures.
- Involved in anticipating problem troubleshooting scenarios and analysing ways in which to avoid the problem completely or greatly mitigate its risk. The goal is to minimize the trade-offs between cost containment and/or timeliness of service so that both are somewhat achievable.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the application of the Company's project management and software development (SDLC) methodology.
- Strong and growing knowledge of and experience with at least one technology (eg, architecture, design).
- Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred in mechanical, computer, or electrical engineering discipline.
- 6 plus years of software development experience with 5 plus years of web-based software development in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server).
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVC (versions 3 and up), WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design, Entity Framework, and Dependency Injection frameworks are desired.
- Should have strong understanding of SOA, TDD, SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts. Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Experience in a company or global professional services environment preferred.
- Knowledge of SharePoint development is a plus.
- Knowledge of K2 platform is a plus.
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $115k Annual