Hyperion/Essbase Financial Systems Analyst
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
I am working with a great client in the Miami area.The client is a multi billion-dollar corporation with locations around the world.They provide an excellent working environment with opportunities for upward growth.
This person will handle many different areas with respect to Oracle EPM suite including day to day production support to participate in building and developing new solutions to support the ongoing business needs.This position is responsible for everything between month-end processes to application building and development.
Some of what is required includes:
- Partner with the Financial Systems team on both daily tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Solve complex business problems and participate in use-case development, design, build, test and deployment of financial systems (Essbase (ASO and BSO), Hyperion Planning and FDMEE)
- Write CalcScripts, Business Rules, MaxL Scripts for ad-hoc requests from users
- Support production environment and close process utilizing ticketing and escalation methodologies for overall change requests
- Support Hyperion systems training to ensure continued and correct use of application and in rolling out new tools and procedures
- Possess strong computer programming skills (ie, Python, Java, SQL, C++, HTML)
- Proficient in Visualization tools (QlikView or Tableau)
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (eg, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your updated resume with salary requirements to Joe Shemroske; he could be reached via email at (see below) or via phone.
If you have talked to another recruiter or account rep at Tri-S Recruiters in the past, please reach out to them directly.
Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goals, specific experience is required to be considered for this position. Candidates' resumes that do not reflect the required technical skills and experiences cannot be considered for this position at this time.