Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Cloudstream
My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas companies in the world are currently recruiting for experienced Automation Testers to join their team provide automated testing using SpecFlow and C# for a variety of systems operating both on prem and in AWS. Due to the size of my client they are willing to allow you to work in either of their two locations that is easiest for you to commute to: Waterloo or Sunbury.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Automation Tester with a wealth of experience using SpecFlow or C#. You will also ideally have worked within AWS.
From the offset, you will be creating innovative mobile applications for my client across a number of business units. Therefore, you will required previous knowledge/experience in mobile development stacks (React Native) and ideally you will have worked on native iOS and/or Android applications.
- Identify, recreate, report on and validate the resolution of defects in business-critical systems within Energy Trading.
- Support the QA manager in creating appropriate testing strategies for a portfolio of applications.
- Take ownership of and develop a framework for automated testing using SpecFlow, C# and other tooling.
- Consistently drive automation into every aspect of our testing.
- Embed a culture of continuous testing into an established development team.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers, and Product Owners to agree project objectives and ensure effective and efficient QA.
- Enjoy working within a dynamic technical landscape comprising Legacy monoliths to microservices as we transition our applications to a containerised, cloud platform.
- Deep experience in a range of testing approaches including BDD.
- Expertise with BDD tooling (ideally SpecFlow).
- Experience with programming in Powershell/Bash/Python and C#.
- Competent with SQL.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tooling such as ansible/chef/puppet/cloudformation etc.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines and associated tooling.
- Experience of Agile SDLCs, particularly Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding of messaging systems and protocols such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, TCP
- Experience of working as part of a team that promotes positive collaboration to achieve shared goals
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual