IT Risk Controller
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Risk Controller (Dutch speaking) urgently required for interesting contract in Heerlen or Amsterdam
This department is responsible for developing, executing and advising on the risk management and compliance policy of the various business units
GRC is the 2nd line risk management department within my clients Group and has a wide range of responsibilities within the business units, across the business units and towards funds & supervisors
The risks associated with IT dependence are also increasing.
From GRC we are therefore looking for an IT Risk controller who can speak the language of the business, who can relate to the world of today, but who is also aware of the associated risks.
Specific themes that currently play a role in the IT domain are the impact of new working methods (Agile, DevOps, BusDevOps), the use of new architectures (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS) and Technical challenges in the field of Security (Cyber).
The IT Risk Controller (Dutch-speaking) will be Responsible for the following:
* You can establish relationships and you can distill the essence and aggregate it into catchy advice/judgments.
* You are able to conduct this conversation at multiple levels within the business.
* Constantly having a sharp/overarching view to proactively advise the business on risks;
* Issuing risk opinions on various control issues;
* The development of the risk management policy;
* The structure and operation of the risk management organization, systems, and procedures;
* Setting up, implementing and executing the risk management cycle.
The IT Risk Controller (Dutch-speaking) will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
* A relevant completed education (WO), preferably in the direction of IT audit, accountancy or data/information management;
* A relevant completed postgraduate course such as RE or RA or other Control related vocational courses
* At least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in IT Audit, Risk Management, Control and/or Audit;
* Work experience gained at an accountancy firm is an advantage.
* Several years of experience in the IT domain, preferably with experience in new working methods, architectures and security.
* Good knowledge of processes within the financial sector, of automated data processing;
* A highly developed analytical ability and judgment.
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out