ReactJS Developer - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - Up to £500 - Lon
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Senior Front End Engineer (ReactJS)
6 Month Contract
up to £500
Fullstack London is currently working alongside one of the most exciting and disruptive Fintech's in the World; assisting with their search for an experienced Senior Front End Engineer (ReactJS) to join their rapidly growing team.
Having gained significant momentum which has seen them evolve from a challenger to the industry-leader, their seamless and reliable trading platform is growing at an impressive rate, along with the number of passionate community members. They offer a faithfully agile, fast-paced and challenging environment, enabling every employee the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success and expansion of the business. As a Senior Front End Engineer (ReactJS) you will be responsible for delivering high quality, robust solutions as part of a tech-first challenger brand.
Current stack: Node.js, Java, Python, Angular, React, Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS, Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes.
As a Senior Front End/React engineer within the Front End Chapter and as part of the overall Product Engineering function within a Product Squad. Remain abreast of best practice within this functional field. Continuously peruse clean code practices and contribute towards overall platform architecture in concert with Head of Engineering and CTO. Maintain and evolve the current system and develop new services in a cloud environment. Excellent people and communication skills to coach new team members as the team grows as we value a collaborative product engineering culture.
- Expertise in Front End Event Tracking (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, MixPanel)
- Excellent Financial Services/Trading/Sporting domain knowledge
- More than one programming language and paradigm (OOP, Functional programming)
- Best practices: TDD, OOD, DDD, Design patterns
- Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Agile experience and product engineering culture
- Communication and collaboration in a diverse and distributed team
- Native iOS/Android
- Kafka, SQS
- DevOps practice (CI/CD)
- Microservices and Serverless Estate (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Other languages: Python, Java, Kotlin etc.
- Redis, NoSQL databases, Elastic Search
- Trading or Betting experience
- Interest in trading
This is a superb opportunity for any experienced Senior Front End Engineer (React,Node) - particularly with any previous Fintech, Cryptocurrency/Blockchain, Betting/Gaming or Trading Systems experience (though not essential) - to join a company that is going from strength to strength. If you're interested and would like to apply please send me your CV ASAP.