SAP BI DevOps Engineer
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SAP BI DevOps Engineer
One of my insurance clients based in Rotterdam, Netherlands is urgently looking for a Dutch speaking SAP BI DevOps Engineer for a 6-12 month contract.
- You are a multi-skilled SAP BI DevOps Engineer and are able to analyze, customize, develop, test and implement new features of the application. You manage the application in the operational environment.
- You are familiar with SAP Basis tasks. You are a multi-skilled engineer. You operate as a team member in a Devops team working on multiple SAP applications (HANA, BW, BO, SLT, Fraud, SM and GRC).
- You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and contribute to the roadmap- and sprint planning by defining and estimating user stories.
- You report on progress and impediments on a daily basis to the team.
- You support further development of the DevOps way of working and contribute in optimizing the IT-processes.
- You are an enthusiastic engineer who provides feedback to your colleagues to support personal development.
- If necessary you act as a Scrum master.
- You have a good understanding of the Insurance industry. You have experience in Running and Changing applications to support these processes.
- You have both an IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working.
- You are a person who can bridge gaps in distance, language and culture.
- You are experienced in SAP environments and you are very keen on innovation of the SAP services that empower our end-users to perform their processes.
With all of the above you will generate benefits and create value:
- Increase quality and speed in Change and Run of the SAP BI & Basis applications
- Empower the business units with shorter time to market and business driven releases
- Lower TCO on SAP install base
- Increase efficiency and quality in business processes supported with the SAP BI & Basis applications
- IT Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Experience (5 years) as a SAP BI DevOps engineer, preferably in the Insurance industry
- Experience with leaning and automating IT-processes in a SAP BI environment
- Experience in SQL/HANA and with DWH layers.
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and preferably English
- Persuasiveness, initiative, collaboration and craftsmanship are very important competencies
- Proven contribution to the SAP DevOps engineering community with publications or public presentations is very much appreciated
Apply now for immediate interviews!