Posted on Mar 13, 2020 by Heinzerling Foundation
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the application and hiring process.
- Manage and oversee the recruitment process to meet hiring goals
- Screen, source, evaluate, and qualify candidates
- Create effective recruitment strategies based on department needs
- Develop and manage strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Phone screen for designated roles; qualify candidates for open positions
- Conduct interviews as needed
- Disposition applicants as appropriate
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires
- Participate in the development and implementation of an effective applicant tracking system
- Support the new employee orientation program, including planning and presenting modules
- Conduct criminal background checks and reference checks
Requires a BS degree and at least two years of related experience.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with 50% contribution match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Heinzerling Community is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.