Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on Mar 13, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Work with Business Contacts to refine Business Requirements into IT Requirements
- Create Scrum Story Cards for all IT Projects for (2) Teams (about 12 Developers/QA)
- Work with Scrum Master to schedule/run all meetings associated with project process
- Work with Developers/QA to ensure all Story Card tasks are consistent with Requirements
- Small work assignments (10% to 20% of time). Current projects included updating Data Models, and creating User Profile DB.
- Ability to define requirements and document system dependencies
- Knowledge and understanding of industry tools and techniques to elicit, prioritize, organize, document, model, and analyze requirements
- Technical aptitude and proficiency in personal productivity software, as well as visual information management tools. (eg, MS Office, ER/Studio, etc.)
- Experience with API interfaces and defining data definitions
- Creating documents for both technical and non- technical audiences
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with business partners and technical developers
- Ability to manage meetings for information retrieval
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to investigate, assess, and recommend solutions to moderately complex situations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Systems and infrastructure knowledge of the application supported and the technology that supports the application
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and compliance/regulatory standards
- Negotiation skills with the ability to influence others through sharing information and gaining commitment
- Ability to coach and help others learn knowledge or skills in a specific area
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology or Business related discipline (eg, MIS, Computer Science, Business Management) and a minimum of four years related work experience in requirements gathering activities or systems experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of six years related work experience in requirements gathering activities.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.