Technology Training and Support Analyst
Posted on Mar 13, 2020 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious law firm is on the search for a Technology training and Support analyst. This role will revolved around training individuals in the company and are able to support all end user technology and help support all attorneys at the firm in Microsoft Suite. This person will help setup, monitor, and troubleshoot video and audio conferences. This person will be required to work on Saturday a month for monthly maintenance. This role comes down to being able to train people and having training experience.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The position requires the individual to be available for emergency situations 24/7, and may result in coming into the office to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- The individual needs to have basic to intermediate Networking skills. He or she will possibly be required to work one Saturday a month for our Monthly Maintenance Window (typically third Saturday of every month). The person will also work with Companywide teams to perform basic networking tasks, troubleshooting, upgrading or updating hardware, installation of new hardware, decommissioning hardware, and other tasks as assigned.
- The individual will need to be familiar with Avaya phone system or a similar system. They will be required to assist the Company wide teams to troubleshoot and maintain this system, which includes local telephone sets and phone button changes.
- The position will also require setup, monitoring and troubleshooting video and audio conferences. The person should be familiar or have experience with Polycom, Crestron controllers, and portable video equipment.
- In addition to demonstrating considerable experience in the areas of responsibility listed above, the successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in providing prompt, professional and courteous services on all customer requests, problems, and queries. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, show strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and have the ability to be process-oriented yet flexible. The candidate must be able to interact with individuals from all levels throughout the Company.
- The Technology Training and Support Analyst II position requires a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent, plus a minimum of 3 - 4 years of support and/or training experience in a legal environment. A+ certification, as well as, Microsoft certification is a plus.