Device Management Architect
Posted on Mar 13, 2020 by Allied
Requirement: Device Management Architect
Role Type: Contract
Role Duration: 12 Months
Role Location: West London
Project Rate: Up to £600 per day deemed outside IR35
Our Client, a market leading technology company based in West London, has a requirement for a Device Management Architect. The Device Management Architect must have an in-depth understanding of IoT, Python and Java.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they meet some, if not all, of the following criteria:
- Have prior experience in device management platforms like Axiros, Nokia, Gemalto, Infisim, etc.
- In-depth experience in programming with Python and Java
- Knowledge and experience working in Linux environment
- Knowledge about network stacks, technologies and transport protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, HTTP, Websockets, REST, SOAP, maybe knowledge in SNMP, DHCP, TR-069, DOCSIS)
- In-depth experience of working with network devices (CISCO / Juniper- Routers, Switches etc)
- Messaging and streaming technologies (e.g. MQTT, AMQP, Kafka, MapReduce, RxPY)
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MogoDB, Redis, maybe experience with Cassandra or Aerospike)
- Knowledge in devops tools and configurations
- Desirable knowledge: MongoDB, ZopeFamiliar to LINUX/Windows OS and AWS
- Working knowledge of DevOps and its tools
- CCNA & CCNP certifications
Additional experience in any of the following areas would be very advantageous:
- Design and implement solutions around device management platform
- Implementation of Device Management Platforms aligned to E2E Processes and requirements
- Coordination with key stakeholders for successful resolution during development/testing life cycle
- Automation of solution implementation through development of in-house tools
- Prepare design documents, coding, unit testing and integration testing independently
- Knowledge of the above needs to be in a busy professional quality driven environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a Market Leader, so if you meet the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!