Manufacturing Eng II
Posted on Mar 13, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
You will develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes. Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
Your day to day Responsibilities
- You will analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision/guidance you will comply and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- You will summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- You will troubleshoots new products/process working closely with product development.
- You will continually seek to drive/improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- You will demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- You will actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- You will evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- You will give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3/4 years' experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable.
If you think the position in Galway is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying.
Forward me on an up to date CV and we can organise a time to have a chat.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy